Martial Arts" or any type of physical training are not by themselves Self Defense. Self Defense is a mindset focused on taking control of your own personal safety. Our focus is to help people start on a pathway to take that control.
We offer a variety of tools to assist with your journey:
WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE FUNDAMENTAL CLASS
This four-hour class is designed to give women/girls ages 12 and up to
a solid foundation in Self Defense. The content of this program includes the following:
- Characteristics of an attacker
- Characteristics of a victim
- How to properly secure your home and automobile
- How to avoid different types of attacks
- Strategies to decrease the odds of you being attacked
- Strategies for increasing your odds of survival if you are attacked
- How to be confident but not foolish
- Effective striking & vital point attacks
- How to maintain physical boundaries
WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE "PATHWAYS CLASS"
This 90-minute class is designed to continue women on their Pathway once they have completed our "4 Hour Fundamental Class". Class content consists of 45 minutes of review and refinement of principles and techniques. The second half of class will focus on new or additional curriculum including such areas as weapons, situational self-defense, and strategy refinement.